The highlights of this upcoming 2012 summer season will start off with the first annual TOLUCA LAKE HOME EXPO extravaganza. The focus of this event is to provide the residents ofTolucaLake,Burbank,StudioCity,North Hollywood, and surrounding communities the exposure to and information on Home Improvements, Going Green, Environment, Health, Disaster Preparedness, and Crime Prevention.
It should prove to be a fun gala full of information for each community with the presentation from over 20 vendors showcasing their goods and services. Along with the showcasing vendors, two gourmet food trucks will be serving up delectables … Camabalache Gourmet Food Truck featuring Argentinean BBQ and Oooh La La Crepes Gourmet Food Truck with savory and sweet crepes. There will also be live entertainment featuring Phil Jeffrey playing many Sinatra and American Songbook hits.
All this will take place behind the Ramsey-Shilling building at10205 Riverside Dr.at the corner ofForman Avenueon June 10 between 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Below is a list of some of the vendors that will be participating:
- Sonya Roos, Interior Designer, featured on HGTV and Architectural Digest
- AdditionBuilding& Design Certified “Green “Contractor
- Rayne Water Service, Water Systems & Purification
- Reckon & Reckon Plumbing Services
- Greg Davis Certified “Green” Landscape Designer
- RBS Solar, providing sophisticated Solar Solutions
- Supply Sargeant, Earthquake & First Aid Kits, Emergency Food & Water, etc.
- Progressive Insulation & Windows, Home Performance through Insulation Systems
- Boyd Home Security, full service Alarm & Security Company
- BurbankOccupationalHealthCenter, Therapy & Urgent Care
- Bogy Insurance, Home & Car Insurance for over 60 years
- Viking Heating & Air Inc., Creative Heating & Air Conditioning Products
- Junk King, Removal & Hauling Services
- Packaging Store, for all your Box & Packaging/Shipping
- Ramsey-Shilling Associates, for all your Real Estate Needs
- GoldenStateLending, Residential Mortgage Broker
- Remington Escrow, Escrow Services
- Buyers Protection Group, Home Warranty and Protection Plans
- Priority Title, Title Recording & Services
- TolucaLakeChamber of Commerce, Membership &TolucaLakeLogo Merchandise
In addition, LAPD will be attending regarding Crime Prevention. LAFD will be here with “CERT” Civilian Emergency Response Team. The Gas Company will provide information on Earthquake and Disaster Safety and money saving ideas. Burbank DWP & LADWP providing water and energy saving information. The Red Cross will be here with lifesaving and disaster preparedness information. There will also be a Raffle and giveaways. Thank you for the support of the office of Tom LaBonge, LA City Council, and The Tolucan Times!
Come join us for information, food, and fun! See you at the EXPO!
For more information call (818) 521-3601.