Christmas Gifts for Kung Fu Fans of Bruce Lee and Ip Man!
Looking for the perfect Christmas gift? Statistics suggest that 15% of gifts purchased this holiday season will be gift certificates. If you want to give something a little more creative than coffee, why not a Kung Fu lesson for your spouse, sibling, or child? With programs for kids and adults, voted Los Angeles’ leading martial arts school, California Academy of Martial Arts is the place to go.
So many people want to study martial arts but procrastinate, waiting for the “perfect time” to start. With the New Year approaching, NOW is the time to make a positive change. Martial Arts builds focus, fitness, and confidence – giving practitioners the boost they need to pursue their goals.
California Academy of Martial Arts is located in Burbank near Toluca Lake and Studio City; its specialty is Wing Chun Kung Fu, the style of Bruce Lee and his mentor Ip Man. Other styles offered include Shaolin, Tai Chi, and weapons. Chief Instructor Todd Shawn Tei has worked with Jackie Chan and is a member of both Ip Man’s Ving Tsun Athletic Association and the Martial Arts Hall of Fame.
Popular gifts include:
- One-Week Trial – For all ages. One week of unlimited group classes and a school T-shirt.
- Introductory Class – For Adults/Teens. Includes a private lesson and a full group class.
- Private Lesson – For all ages. Private session in Wing Chun, Shaolin, or Tai Chi.
- Movie DVD – Hard-to-find Kung Fu flicks include Ip Man, Ip Man 2, and Ip Man: The Legend Is Born.
- Actor’s Package – Four private lessons will introduce actors to martial arts basics covering striking, kicking, and weaponry.
For pricing and information, call the Academy at (818) 843-7916 or visit www.kungfuwingchun.com.