September 2014 Greater Toluca Lake Neighborhood Council (GTLNC) Calendar
Listed below are our monthly activities with the hope that you will want to participate in any or all of each month’s events. Please know you are welcome and encouraged to attend.
All Committee meetings are held in the Conference Room of the Council District 4 (CD4) Toluca Lake Field Office, located at 10116 Riverside Drive, Ste. 200.
- Planning & Land Use Committee
- Tuesday, Sept. 2 (7pm – 8pm)
- Environmental Affairs Committee
- Thursday, Sept. 4 (6pm – 7pm)
- Outreach & Elections Committee
- Thursday, Sept. 4 (7pm – 8pm)
- Public Safety Committee
- Monday, Sept. 8 (7pm – 8pm)
- Governmental Affairs Committee
- Monday, Sept. 8 (8pm – 9pm)
- Executive Committee
- Tuesday, Sept. 9 (7pm – 8pm)
- GTLNC General Board Meeting
- Tuesday, Sept. 23 (7pm – 8:30pm)
Board meetings are held at the Toluca Lake Elementary School Auditorium, 4840 Cahuenga. There’s plenty of parking in front and back. Dinner is served before the meeting, which starts promptly at 7pm. You are invited to join us for dinner. Your input is welcome and appreciated. Tell us about a bad sidewalk, a pothole you’ve driven over; a tree that needs help; a parking issue, a safety issue, or an idea for beautifying Toluca Lake.
Every last Sunday of the month is CLEAN UP DAY IN TOLUCA LAKE. Always 10am – noon. We encourage you to come and bring your kids. It’s a great way for them to earn “Brownie points” for community service.
For more information visit our website: www.GTLNC.org, or LIKE US on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GTLNC