The 2018-19 school year marks the 75th anniversary for Campbell Hall. Founded by The Reverend Alexander K. Campbell, then rector of St. David’s Episcopal Church of North Hollywood, Campbell Hall was established to provide students with an exemplary education strengthened by moral underpinnings.
The school first opened its doors in 1944 to 74 K-6th grade students. In 1945, Campbell Hall Episcopal was incorporated as a nonprofit, independent school and, over its rich 75-year history, has maintained its strong affiliation with the Episcopal Church. Through the years, the school expanded to include secondary grades to accommodate the increasing demand for such quality education.
Today, Campbell Hall continues to be a thriving community serving a diverse population of more than 1,100 K-12 students on its beautiful 15-acre campus. Campbell Hall’s mission of nurturing decent, loving, and responsible human beings is a direct reflection of the school’s founding principles.
Visit CampbellHall.org to learn more.