Food, rides, shows and more Fri. July 14 – Sun. Aug. 13
The “Farm Fresh Fun” theme brings together the animals and crops of Centennial Farm with the jubilation of the midway and iconic Fair treats. The 127th annual OC Fair celebrates the county’s rich relationship with agriculture July 14-August 13, Wednesday-Sunday.
New this year
- The Knights of Valour will command the Action Sports Arena with full-contact jousting.
- Master chocolatier Stéphane Tréand will showcase his art in the form of chocolate.
- Discover fantastic and fun Fair food like Flamin’ Hot Cheetos pizza, fried ravioli on a stick, donut ice cream chicken sandwiches, fried octopus on a stick and a five lb. pig leg.
- New rides include the gigantic La Grande Wheel XL, a super-sized Ferris wheel with air-conditioned cabins.
- Admission to the new Heroes Hall Veterans Museum is free with Fair tickets.
- All-Alaskan Racing Pigs
- Comedy Hypnotist Mark Yuzuik
- Junior Livestock Auction
- Budweiser Clydesdales
- OC Brew Hee Haw craft beer festival
The Toyota Summer Pacific Amphitheatre Summer Concert Series features headliners such as Pepe Aguilar, Colbie Caillat, Lynyrd Skynyrd and Jake Owen.
The Hangar will showcase tribute bands and favorites including Queen Nation, Trevor Hall, Mariachi Sol de Mexico and Blue Oyster Cult.
- Best deal ever: half-off weekend admission from 11am-1pm and rides for half the number of tickets.
- Opening day Friday, July 14 features free Fair admission from noon to 3pm.
- Free offsite parking and free fair shuttle: Saturday-Sunday from Experian, 10am-midnight.
- OC Fair Express bus: from nine locations Saturday-Sunday, $2 each way and receive a $3 Fair admission. Visit OCFairExpress.com to learn more.
For more information visit OCFair.com.
18 total views, 2 views today