CHIME Institute’s K-8 Schwarzenegger Community School
The CHIME K-8 Charter School’s individualized curriculum supports students to meet and exceed California content standards by emphasizing each student’s strengths and accommodating learning needs.
CHIME is an inclusive learning community of students with special education services learning alongside their typically developing and gifted peers.
- “Grazer Outstanding Achievement in Education (GOAL)” Award in 2013
- “Leading model of inclusive education” by U.S. Department of Education.
- K-8 tuition FREE public school with small, safe classes in a beautiful campus in Woodland Hills.
- API 800+ Honor Roll School
- Individual support for ALL students to achieve maximum intellectual, social, emotional and physical potential.
- Serving a diverse population that supports students in understanding differences and builds social consciousness in a rigorous academic setting.
- An engaging innovative curriculum including drama, art, outdoor classroom, and music offerings.
- A CSUN Partner School in Best Practices and Teacher Training.
- Tutoring, intramural sports and a variety of after school Enrichment Programs.
- Family participation is encouraged and welcomed!
- Winner of Daily News Reader’s Choice Charter School Award Three Years in A Row.
The CHIME Institute was founded in 1990 to develop and implement model programs that support all children to achieve their maximum potential, and that provide dynamic research and training environments to disseminate best educational practices.
www.chimeinstitute.org CHIME K8 Schwarzenegger Community School is located at 19722 Collier Street, Woodland Hills, CA 91364. Telephone: 818-346-5100.