Glazed Brownie Hearts
- 1 box Betty Crocker® Original Supreme brownie mix (with chocolate syrup pouch) or Betty Crocker fudge brownie mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs
- 1 container Betty Crocker Rich & Creamy chocolate frosting
- Betty Crocker Decorating Decors multicolored candy sprinkles or colored sugar
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease bottom and sides of 13×9-inch pan with cooking spray. Make brownie mix as directed on box (using water, oil and eggs). Bake as directed for 13×9-inch pan. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Remove brownie from pan. With deep 2 1/2-inch heart-shaped cookie cutter, cut 14 brownies. Place brownie hearts on a cooling rack or waxed paper.
- In a microwavable bowl, microwave frosting 10-30 seconds. Stir; frosting will be thick and spoonable. DO NOT BOIL. Carefully spoon melted frosting over brownies to glaze, allowing excess to drip down sides. Sprinkle with candy sprinkles before frosting sets.
Courtesy of Family Features