Here Are Some Reasons You Should Consider Living In Toluca Lake:
- It’s beautiful; lots of trees and lush landscaping with lovely homes.
- It’s a village! Quaint shops and restaurants and our very own Trader Joe’s.
- Tolucans are Hobbit-like people who live, work and shop here.
- We have everything, including theatres, celebrities and plain folk.
- Most folks move from one home to another, in Toluca Lake, of course.
- Proximity to downtown and the Westside—you’ll be glad to come here!
- We are activists concerning the preservation and enhancement of our community.
- We have our own Toluca Lake Homeowner’s Association.
- Our own very-involved Neighborhood Council.
- Our own Toluca Lake Chamber of Commerce.
- Our own Toluca Lake Garden Club.
- High demand for homes in Toluca Lake.
- Outstanding appreciation in values.
- Plus, it’s really a “cool place to live.”
- Jon and Shirley live here (since they were “pups”).
- No… not together.
- Partners since 1992! Going strong.
- They KNOW Toluca Lake!
- SHIRLEY MOTHERS HER CLIENTS.
- Jon writes good copy?
Call Jon and Shirley and let them know about your “ideal scene.” (They know people who know people.) From condos to castles, we open the door and close the escrow!
Jon Molin can be reached at (818) 481-8643. Shirley Duenckel can be reached at (818) 317-1006.