The Valley Relics Museum Presents the Official 10th Annual Nation ‘Day of The Cowboy!’
This is a cowboy event hosted by real cowboys and cowgirls; a fun-filled day for the whole family. Accept no imitations! Attractions include:
- Live performances by legendary singer/songwriter Steve Hill. Also featuring the Rob Staley Band. This is country music at its finest!
- You’ll meet, greet, shake hands, and share stories with some of your favorite Western Stars, including Dan Haggerty, TV’s Grizzly Adams!
- Dawn Moore, daughter of TV’s Clayton Moore will be on hand, and will speak about her father’s career as The Lone Ranger.
- Also appearing will be Steve Stevens Sr., sharing his career in shows such as the Roy Rogers Show, Zorro, and Gunsmoke.
- Western authors and writers Ben Costello and Julie Ann Ream.
- Bethany Braley, executive director of the National Day of the Cowboy will be attending.
- Presentation of the WESTERN LEGENDS AWARD to a special guest TBA…you won’t want to miss THIS!
- •Charityville Jail and living history team presents a true step back in time with their historical re-enactment, featuring a cowboy western gun shoot out and bank robbery scenarios.
- A downright western style mouth-watering BBQ food truck.
- Our favorite ice cream truck “Scream” will be serving up special ice cream desserts.
- Face Painting for the kids.
- Craft Vendors.
All Proceeds go to support The Valley Relics Museum and The National Day of The Cowboy. Tickets are $20 each for adults. Children 12 and under are FREE! For tickets and information, visit: http://valleyrelics.brownpapertickets.com.