(ARA) – No matter what your summer plans are, everyone is looking to have a great time with friends and family. Keep the summer exciting with new activities and snacks. Trying new adventures in good company makes for lasting memories.
Stacy Keibler, actress and television personality, stays active all summer long and knows how important it is to enjoy every moment. No matter what she is doing, she knows that summer is about feeling great, having fun and staying healthy.
Below are some fabulous tips from Stacy on how to spice up your summer.
* “Fashion is a huge part of living up the summer. Whether I’m on a boat or taking a stroll, I always stay classy and feminine. My favorite classic pieces for the summer are a pair of neutral sandals and a great fedora or Panama hat, but you will definitely find me rocking some new trends like printed or colored denim and a great low-wasted flowing skirt. I’m going to have so much fun with my summer outfits.”
* “Traveling is a big part of my summer but it can be draining at times. That’s why I keep snacks on hand to keep my energy up. You can usually find alkaline water, raw nuts and my new favorite snack, New York Style Mini Bagel Crisps, in my purse. My new snack is a perfect little bite that helps me get through a long flight or drive.”
* “To stay in shape, I try to work out five days a week for an hour to an hour and a half. My workout routine changes daily and I love to challenge myself with new exercises. I love the feeling after working out knowing that I have done something good for myself and my health. Once you start your routine, you won’t want to stop.”
* “Summer is also a great time to adapt favorite recipes with healthier options. I love to cook and make recipes healthier by substituting things. I eat well and make sure to have three healthy meals throughout the day with two snacks in between. My favorite summer meal is grilled chicken with steamed or roasted veggies or salad with lots of fresh raw veggies and chicken. My favorite summer snack is Roasted Garlic New York Style Original Bagel Crisps. Bagel Crisps also make for a quick and delicious appetizer for guests when paired with creamy cheeses like, brie and goat cheese.”
* “It’s a good idea to always make it a point to have fun wherever you are. Usually, if you are having fun the people around you will too, so make the best of every situation. My favorite summertime activity is anything outdoors. Always make it a point to have fun wherever you are. My motto has always been carpe diem.”
Remember, you can make or break your summer, so go out and show off your best outfit and create unforgettable memories. To help you have fun this summer, New York Style is offering one winner a once-in-a-lifetime red carpet event for a mini taste of the VIP life. Visit www.Facebook.com/NewYorkStyleSnack for rules and how to enter.