By Taly Oehler For twenty years, Labor Day has meant a weekend of true festivities for siblings/owners Glenn Treibitz and Cheryl Treibitz-Fox, and their expert staff at the Hollywood Piano Company. While their customers enjoy a long work-free weekend to celebrate, Hollywood Piano owners and staff work tirelessly to get their customers the best possible […]
- Living Legend Song & Dance Man Arthur Duncan at the El Portal Theatre in One More Time, Sept. 12th, 13th & 14th
- Host Your Next Fundraiser at Hill Street Café!
- PAC’s ‘Season of Celebration’ Features LeAnn Rimes, Bobby McFerrin, Arlo Guthrie, Jack Hanna and Much More
- The 411 on Back to School Fashion 2014
- Love, Laughter and Delight at the Falcon Theatre
TOLUCA LAKE Around 3:20AM on Sunday, our friends in the Bay Area encountered a 6.0 magnitude quake that shook many homes and buildings, and sent approximately more than 200 people to the hospital. As of yesterday, Governor Jerry Brown has declared a state of emergency due to the damages, power outages, and continued aftershocks resulting […]
Into the Storm Runtime 89 minutes. OK for children. In late April of 1974 I was in St. Thomas on business. I had a flight to Knoxville, where I had an office, the next day, but the wind was blowing a gale and I thought it would be wise to fly to Knoxville immediately. So […]
By Natasha Lewin Mother, wife, birth-control advocate and — unbeknown to most — proponent of eugenics, Margaret Sanger is not the bleeding-heart, Planned Parenthood-liberal some would say she was. Starting her nursing career in the slums of the East Village, Sanger began her quest as a contraception activist after watching the toll overpopulation and back-alley […]
- CART Radio Presents a Special One Hundredth Birthday Kick-OFF for Norman Lloyd
- Hello out there to my theatre lovin’ readers
- Forever Young Celebrates Great American Songbook
- CART Presents Heartbreak House in Honor of Norman Lloyd’s One Hundredth Birthday!
- Burbank First Academy Presents BUMPs (Burbank First United Methodist Players) in Arsenic and Old Lace