A family owned business since 1939, Universal Patio Furniture has seen many changes in Studio City over the past 70 years. Changes have been seen in the store’s original location at Lankershim and Ventura, from Red Line street cars to a thriving suburb. Working alongside the family, a knowledgeable sales and delivery staff provide total [...]
More in this category:
- Buca di Beppo
- Look – and Feel – Beautiful!
- Get Mom and Dad a Walk-In Tub For Christmas!
- Carolyn Von Der Ahe, Preeminent Interior Designer, Has Ties to Toluca Lake
- Let Aldik Home Help You Create a Mood and a Memory
- Your Unlikely Holiday Headquarters? Luigi’s Pottery & Fountains Will Definitely Surprise You
- How I Got Rid of My Ugly Pink Bathroom for Only $300!
- The Kitchen Question
- Getting Your Home Ready for the Hosting Season
- Deck Your Halls with Innovative Tips and Techniques