There’s never been a better time to rediscover America. And the Great American Steamboat Company has the perfect way to explore the heartland of our great nation — aboard the grand American Queen, the only authentic overnight paddlewheel steamboat in America
Steamboating is a unique blend of American beauty and history, acclaimed cuisine, lively showboat-style entertainment, and the adventure of exploring Mark Twain’s riverside America. You’ll discover a side of our country that few ever see, from the indescribable perspective of the river.
The largest steamboat ever built, the grand American Queen is a gracious and elegant triumph of American ingenuity. Although filled with today’s modern amenities, her rooms and accommodations display all the opulence of the American Victorian era. Glistening woodwork, fresh flowers, and antiques adorn her interior spaces.
Steamboating Adventures allow you to choose the vacation that matches your interests. Explore the battles between soldiers in blue and gray. Dance to the music of your favorite era. Experience the colors of fall, or enjoy Victorian-style old fashioned holidays. The American Queen has the vacation voyage your heart desires.
Fares aboard the American Queen will include:
- The only authentic overnight paddlewheel steamboat in America
- Exciting voyages for three to 11 nights on the American Queen
- All staterooms feature gourmet coffee brewers and Starbucks coffee
- Gracious, friendly service from a professionally trained all-American staff
- Elegant-casual attire throughout your voyage; no formal wear required
- Professional showboat–style entertainment and dancing nightly
- Shore excursions to fascinating river towns and cities
- One-night luxury hotel stay and transfers before or after your voyage included in price.
- Complimentary bottled water and soft drinks
- Complimentary wines and beers with dinner
- An array of sumptuous dining options including regional cuisine by famed American chef Regina Charboneau
- Captain’s Champagne Welcome Reception and Gala Dinner
- All regular shore tours included in the price of your voyage.
So step on board and experience America in style as the American Queen takes you on a journey that you will never forget.
Special offer to Senior Citizens! Lakeside Travel is offering special benefits to senior citizens who book a cruise aboard The American Dream.
To view the brochure for The Grand American Queen, visit www.lakesidetravel.net. Click “Cruises” then “Great American Steamboat Company.”
For Reservations and Information, call Lakeside Travel, Inc., at (818) 774-3778 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.