FATHER’S DAY TRIVIA: Celebrity Dads Who Have Multiple Kids with Multiple Women … and Not Necessarily Wives!
By Jon Konjoyan
Father’s Day is upon us, a time to cherish and celebrate Dad.
So who likes being a father the most? Here’s a list of celebrity dads who’ve fathered multiple children with multiple women — and not necessarily wives.
Actor Kevin Costner has seven children with three different women; fighter Oscar De La Hoya is dad to five kids with four different ladies; and “Dirty Harry” himself — Clint Eastwood — has fathered seven offspring with five women.
Now more of the list: the first digit represents the number of children; the second numeral represents the different women who bore them…
- Marshall Faulk, football running back: 6 / 4
- Kelsey Grammer, actor: 5 / 4
- Evander Holyfield, prizefighter: 9 / 6
- Mick Jagger, rock star: 7 / 4
- Shawn Kemp, basketball player: 7 / 6
- Ray Lewis, football linebacker: 6 / 4
- Lil Wayne, rapper: 4 / 4
- Rupert Murdoch, media mogul: 6 / 3
- Calvin Murphy, basketball player: 14 / 9
- Eddie Murphy, actor: 8 / 4
- Rod Stewart, singer: 8 / 5
- Steven Tyler, singer: 4 / 3
- Shawty Lo, rapper: 11 / 10
- Mike Tyson, prizefighter: 8 / anyone’s guess