Health and Wellness is a Family Affair at Curtis Nutrition
Just as it is important to invest in your child’s education, it is equally crucial to evaluate their nutritional health. Good nutrition is imperative for academic and athletic success.
Kay Curtis, a board certified nutritional consultant, has been an educational consultant for 20 years and has helped children diagnosed with ADD/ADHD.
“When you work with children, you really have to listen and get them to talk,” Curtis said. “We have fruit and vegetable books that we go through. Parents are amazed at what their kids select and are willing to eat.”
In addition to comprehensive nutritional analysis and weight loss for life programs, a consultation with Curtis Nutrition can help start a dialogue between parents and their children about implementing good eating habits into the household.
“Back to School”
- ADD/ADHD Analysis: Curtis Nutrition can determine if your child’s attention issues are the result of a nutritional imbalance and create a program that resolves this issue.
- Immunity Build & Balance: This program can help identify and strengthen weak immune systems in both adults and children to help prevent recurring sicknesses.
- Energy Booster Program: This consultation can help identify dietary and lifestyle habits to improve overall health and vitality.
- Pre-Diabetes Analysis: Type II diabetes has become a problem for children and adults. Dietary and lifestyle analysis can determine the risk factors and create a prevention program.
- Weight Loss for Life: The National Institute of Health and the Center for Disease Control refer to childhood obesity in America as an epidemic. Curtis Nutrition can create a program revolving around real food, organic multi-vitamins and mineral supplements. They can help treat the entire family.
Call today to receive the parent/child discount. For more information contact Curtis Nutrition at (818) 842-8921, e-mail Kay@CurtisNutrition.com or visit www.CurtisNutrition.com
Adréana can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org