An Affair to Remember: Celebrating 60 Years of L.A. Orphanage and Mrs. Edward H. Doheny
60 Years the Los Angeles Orphanage Guild has been helping young people regain dignity, find love and get the support they need to succeed. This month, the Guild celebrates its achievements with a fund raising event, “An Affair To Remember“. Also on tap during this fund raising extravaganza is the honoring of Mrs. Edward H. […]
More in this category:
- Sue Facter on Theater Geek, Oscar Nominee, Viola Davis
- Advertiser Spotlight: 3 Businesses To Watch!
- Barron On Hallmark’s Second Goodnight
- Experience Harmony, Space, Complete Indulgence at Tavira House
- Happy New You in 2012!
- Are Allergies Causing ADD In Your Children?
- Tony Bennett “I Will Never Retire!”
- Holiday Arts & Crafts Boutique
- Break Through With Kung Fu Christmas Gifts This Year!
- Check Out Sue Facter’s Whirlwind Bermuda Get Away
- Luminaria Festival
- Got Pain? Let Dr. Dai Stick a Pin In It!
- Are you looking for fun this evening?
- Discovering the Real-World, High-Tech Success of NCIS & NCIS: L.A.
- After One Year, Special Kid’s Gym Stronger Than Ever
- BLOG: Shopstacle Course