Senior Living & Health Issue
AAA Attendant Care Agency Presents: Frequently Asked Questions in Hiring a Caregiver
Q: Why hire a private duty caregiver? A: Private duty caregivers provide assistance with daily living services. They help individuals who choose to have that assistance in the comfort, security, and privacy of their own home. Q: What services do caregivers provide? A: We provide a wide range of services from homemaking to end-of-life care. […]
More in this category:
- Inside the Walls of.… Villa Scalabrini Retirement Center and La Piazza Senior Community
- Bethany Towers: Affordable Full-Service Retirement Living with Classic Hollywood Views!
- Gracious Independent Senior Living with Class: That’s Scholl Canyon Estates
- The Market is going UP – it is time to Sell, Sell, Sell!
- Memory Matters – Six Things You Need to Know About Senior Living
- Horace Heidt Presents
- A Difficult and Emotional Time Made Easier
- Finally! A TV Remote Designed for Seniors
- Fun for All: Make Your Plans for Annual Golden Future 50+ Senior Expo
- Moses Heals When Conventional Medicine Doesn’t
- Ovarian Cancer Coalition’s Walk/Run
- Laser Assisted Cataract Surgery at Berg-Feinfield Vision Correction
- Hearing Aid Technology Takes a Giant Leap Forward
- Introducing Chiropractic Bodywork, Studio City, the New Location of Dr. Christopher Tosh, D. C.
- Mental and Physical Exercise Can Boost Brain and Body
- Why People Don’t Whistle Anymore
- 5K for Women’s Health on Sept. 9
- Exercise for Healthy Aging
- Tips to Help Seniors Avoid Identity Thieves
- Vintage Burbank Fosters Peace of Mind and Inspires Vibrant Living
- The Towers at Laguna Woods Village Is Where You Want to Be
- The Secret Is Out: Glendale’s Classy Adult Rec Center Is the Perfect Spot for Your Next Special Event
- Neuropathy Is a Personal Cause for Patient Advocates
- Planning for Senior Care — What’s Best for You?