A Letter To: (Continued from Cover Banner)
… Getting the right door or window can improve not only the look of their home but help keep energy costs down.
If you want something done right, you see a specialist. You go to a mechanic to improve your car. You go to the doctor to improve your health. Would you go to a hardware department store to improve your doors and windows? You need a specialist, someone with years of experience, not weeks. Door & Window Gallery, Inc. specializes in just that, doors and windows.
I could sit here and write to you about the quality door and window products that we sell at Door and Window Gallery, Inc. I could discuss with you reasons to buy from us other than competitive prices, amazing customer service, and knowledgeable staff, but you could come in and see that for yourself. What I want to discuss is maintaining your home. If you buy from us or not, it’s important to maintain your home with the right products. So I ask you this:
- Have you checked out your doors and windows in the last few months?
- Are your current doors and windows energy efficient?
- Do they function properly?
- Do they protect your home from the elements?
- Do your doors and windows compliment the look of your home?
- Do your doors and windows have a warranty greater than 2 years?
- Should you have to pay extra to warranty your doors and windows?
If you said no to one or more of these questions, you need to see a door and window specialist.
Door & Window Gallery, Inc. is located at 205 N. Victory Blvd. in Burbank. Give them a call at or visit DoorandWindowGallery.com.